Registration and Payment:
We accept class sign-ups as soon as the newsletter is printed and placed on the website. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. You may register and pay:
Class Cancellation Policy
- In person in the store.
- By mail with a check (please include a note with the details of the class or use the registration form printed below).
- By phone with a credit card.
- Because we must ensure that ASC instructors are compensated for class time. You may receive a store credit when you cancel within 48 hours of the scheduled class.
- ASC reserves the right to cancel classes as necessary, at which time a full refund will be issued. ASC will do its best to notify students of a class cancellation at least two days before the class date.
- There are NO refunds for NO-SHOWS.
- Supply lists are given at time of paid registration. The cost of supplies are not included in the class fee unless so noted.
- Please come in to purchase items on your class supply list & receive a 10% discount.
- Please do not wait until the last minute to buy your supplies. As you know, picking out fabric takes time and we would hate for you to miss the beginning of your class. Instructors will not wait for you to begin the class.
- Typically a minimum of 4 students is required to hold a class.
Event Cancellation Policy:
Atlanta Sewing Center makes every effort to bring you the ultimate event. We will supply our event attendees with everything needed, from supplies, lunch, refreshments, snacks and lots of prizes and surprises. Because of this preparation started months in advance, there will be no refunds issued. Registrations are transferable to another person with the approval of Atlanta Sewing Center. Please contact Atlanta Sewing Center for detailed instructions. Registration is required to attend events.