Sewing 101 - Duluth
This class is for those who just started sewing or want to start sewing!
Join us to learn:
- Parts of the sewing machine and how to keep the machine in good working order;
- How to thread a sewing machine and wind a bobbin;
- Confidence by sewing straight lines in easy woven cotton projects;
- Learn to create a French Seam;
- Prepare for future classes using important sewing tools.
As the class progresses, the student learns techniques sewing the projects in class designed for the beginning student.